• Establishing an automation framework on which our team can begin to build automated network services.
• Network automation technical and architecture design including cost effectiveness, quality of solution, knowledge transfer, and mentoring of the project technical team members.
• Providing leadership on the application of automation related tools supportive of the DevOps methodology.
• Develop automation solutions and projects for network initiatives (including, Route/Switch, firewall, DNS, Load Balancing, Wireless, ISE)
• Identify and document opportunities for improvement via automation in Network services, and deploy and operate solutions to increase reliability across the DTCC
• Leverage tools and data to develop solutions focused on operational simplicity
• Contribute to and support the corporate adoption of the DevOps methodology and Agile project management, specifically within the Network Hosting Services Area.
• Provide expert level design, engineering support and continual service improvement towards the successful delivery of Network Services Automation efforts
• Create and implement automation solutions for network operations to include monitoring, alerting, and configuration management
• Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately